The AtmosAir™ 9000 Mattress Replacement System (MRS) range utilises an open-pressurised, Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) system consisting of nine transversely positioned air cylinders for dynamic response to resident/patient movement.
The AtmosAir 9000 Mattress Replacement System (MRS) with SAT offers advanced features and benefits that provide clinically effective pressure redistribution and optimised patient comfort.
Indicated for the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
- Self-Adjusting Technology (SAT) helps maximise body weight displacement and minimise tissue interface pressure, by automatically reacting to body movement, altitude and temperature and adjusting the internal air pressure.
- Offers additional support under the shoulders, torso and seat through non-powered pressure relief via nine zones of horizontal pressure redistribution.
- Firm perimeter provides seating support for the patient and caregiver.
- Sloped heel section helps to transfer weight off the delicate heel area and onto the calf and thigh instead.
- All mattresses comply with TB 106 and TB 117 standards.
- TB603, ASTM E 1590, TB 129 and BFD IX-II compliant.
- Available with an optional fire sleeve.
- This product has a five year non-prorated warranty.
- TheraTex™ nylon, a durable fabric with a blended butyl rubber backing and a low MVT rate.
- Recovery5® multi-way stretch - a higher MVT, multi-directional stretch material for better resident/patient immersion and pressure redistribution.
- Standard, a 10 oz non-skid bottom material, recommended for use on smooth, pan-type bed frames.
- Optional, a 12 oz vinyl bottom material, recommended for use on spring-type bed frames.
|Length||75-84” x 1”|
|Width||32-37” x 1/2”|
|Max recommended resident/patient weight*||500 lbs|
Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Solutions - TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG-singlepages.pdfEPUAP- NPUAP - PPPIA CLINICAL PRACTICE GUIDELINE 2014: Considerations on Support Surfaces, Safe Patient Handling and Pressure Ulcer Prevention for Clinicians Pressure Ulcer Prevention and Treatment Solutions - TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG-singlepages.pdf
File name: TS.CF.50.1.GB-INT.2.AHG.pdf
Size: 3.04 Mb
GB-INT GB IT FR BE NL BE
AtmosAir 9000 MRS SSATMOSAIRTM 9000 MRS - Non-powered pressure redistribution mattress replacement system with Self Adjusting Technology™. - 01.TSS.0003.1.GB.1.AHG - 01.TSS.0010.1.GB-INT.1.AHG
Category: Flyer (2 pages)
File name: 01.TSS.0010.1.GB-INT.1.AHG.pdf
Size: 1.06 Mb
GB-INT GB SE DK NL DE BE US NO IT